2017 CALIFORNIA & NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA ID - 5 MINUTE GUIDE
THE MEAT - HOW TO GET YOUR CANNABIS ID QUICKLY
Less than 5 minutes from now, you'll know what's needed to get a medical marijuana ID card in 2017-2018.
What do I need to qualify for a California doctor's recommendation for marijuana?
- Driver's license or a California-Nevada Citizen's ID card. Take a photo.
- Make a short list of your health problems, i.e. pain, anxiety, can't sleep, etc.
- Click here to apply online, in 5 minutes you're done.
- A licensed medical doctor will look at your file, usually within the hour.
- If you are approved, then you submit payment and your Medical Marijuana Recommendation and / or Cannabis ID card is issued electronically.
- A hard copy of your recommendation and Plastic Cannabis ID Card is sent in a non-marijuana marked envelope the mail, same day.
THE LAW - 2017-2018 - THE MEAT
- All California adults have the right to possess and cultivate marijuana under Prop. 64 passed in 2016
- Until 2018, California and Nevada citizens cannot purchase marijuana and must get a medical marijuana recommendation to buy cannabis based medicines from licensed access point's; dispensaries, cannabis clubs, cooperatives, and delivery services, as specified under California Prop. 215.
- Patients with a state ID card are exempt from a 15% sales tax on cannabis products.
Everything you need to know about your rights as a Medical Cannabis Patient is here, at California NORML