RANCHO CUCAMONGA - MARIJUANA IN THE CITY
In this article we talk about interesting facts about the town and cover its Medical Marijuana industry issues. We answer the questions:
- Where can I find a good Cannabis Dispensary near me?
- How can I get MMJ ID in Rancho?
- Can you recommend a Marijuana Doctor in town?
- I want to grow my own weed, what are the issues that affect me?
- Where can I buy good legal weed in town?
- How can I become a legal Medical Marijuana patient?
- Where can I find a Cannabis collective in town?
- Can I get Marijuana delivered to my home?
- Where is a nearby dispensary with lab tested Marijuana?
- What are the latest laws concerning permits and ordinances?
- How can I get a Doctor's recommendation and growers permit?
- Where can I find a good Medical Marijuana lawyer in the city?
About Rancho Cucamonga
With a Population of about 180,000 (2016), Hollywood East is the 29th largest city in California.
Rancho Cucamonga lies at the foot of the the San Gabriel Mountains. The climate for living is perfect for most, with 287 sunny ,warm days per year. It is obviously great wine country, with Rancho Cucamonga reds often placing in the top wine tasting events in the world. This rich city (13th in the US) has a significant population of multinational corporations in the beverage, pharmaceutical, junk food, to name a few. Rancho is not short on smarts, it's wee high school Brainiacs rank second in the country. Hollywood east also makes many of the world's best places to live lists.
Rancho started out as a Spanish Mission (1700's) which evolved into a Mexican business playground with vineyards, orchards, plantations and smuggling operations. The Ranch was purchased by a Mr. John Rains and in the ensuing years the outpost prospered. This agricultural community attracted many workers from a great variety of cultures - Chinese and Mexican in particular - who worked the fields and bought homesteads.
After the railroad came to town, an irrigation system was built. In a man-made disaster, the financing for the water system collapsed as did the settlement. Up until 1957, the place was nearly deserted with the remains of the glorious farming days on display in decay. The reservoir would be refilled in the 1950's and gradually to town took off and never looked back.
|MARIJUANA LAW, LEGAL ISSUES & NEWS IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA|
Specializing in Business formation & operation; zoning & permits
6700 Indiana Ave., Suite 240 Riverside CA 92506
Specializing in Medical cannabis practice, collectives, family law/child custody
293 North D St. Suite 202M San Bernardino CA 92408
The Law Offices of Anthony Curiale
Leading specialist in Medical Marijuana Law ; lawful collective formation, administration and consultation;medical marijuana litigation both civil and criminal; Criminal Writs and Appeals
RANCHO CUCAMONGA POLICE - MMJ FILES
The Rancho Cucamonga Police Dept. received a telephone tip about a strong odor of marijuana emitting from 12576 Melon Drive, Rancho Cucamonga. Deputies investigated and discovered that the residence was most probably an indoor marijuana grow operation.
Their suspicions proved to be correct, as on January 14, 2016 deputies served a search warrant at the residence and discovered an elaborate indoor hydroponic grow operation. Deputies seized over 1,138 marijuana plants along with a large amount of equipment used to operate the grow. At this time, no suspects have been arrested, and this is still an ongoing investigation.
RANCHO CUCAMONGA TOWN HALL OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- THE CODE i ii for cultivation of marijuana.
- MMRSA allows the City to completely prohibit commercial medical weed.
- California Health and Safety Code Section 11362.5 mentions MMJ.
- AN INTERIM ORDINANCE OF THE. CITY COUNCIL OF THE. CITY OF PROHIBITING. MEDICAL. MARIJUANA.
- Rancho Cucamonga - Municipal Code Supplements PROHIBITING ALL COMMERCIAL CANNABIS USES IN THE CITY, INCLUDING DELIVERIES.PROHIBITING ALL MEDICAL MARIJUANA CULTIVATION.
After more than a year of costly legal battles, a Fourth District Appellate Court last month in unprecedented move ruled the city had no legal standing to deny the California Cannabis Coalition the right to hold a special election on a ballot measure that aimed to overturn Upland’s ban on medical marijuana dispensaries.
“The council had felt it had invested too much in this case and was ready to cut its losses and accept defeat.”
"Deputies from the Rancho Cucamonga Police Department received a call for service reference a strong odor of marijuana emitting from 12576 Melon Drive, Rancho Cucamonga. Deputies investigated the report and discovered the residence was potentially an indoor marijuana grow operation."
“What led me to alternatives is when you stand in front of a doctor and they shrug their shoulders,” Houtchens said. “I never knew there were so many ‘I don't know(s)’ in a doctor’s vocabulary.”
The measure corrects what lawmakers say was a mistake in California's first comprehensive statewide medical marijuana regulations that were adopted last year.
Disclaimer: Before acting on any marijuana related issue under discussed here, it is recommended that the reader confirm the ultimate accuracy of the information provided herein. Check with the City on their official website first to confirm key issues, permits, startups, ordinances and other MMJ matters. If you are involved in a serious marijuana crime or plan to invest in the local Cannabis industry, it is strongly advised that you contact a lawyer that specializes in California Cannabis Law.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROVIDERS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA
California NORML Legal Referral Guide for Rancho Cucamonga.
California NORML chimes in on the best MMJ in and around Hollywood of the East.
WEEDMAPS - Great Strains - Great Deals
A list of Cannabis providers from the Industry Leader.
Get Medical Weed legal approval fast online.
- 12 month Letter of Grower`s Recommendation from a licensed physician.
- 24/7 Online verification of your legal status.
- Medical Marijuana ID CARD.
- Grower's Authorization to cultivate up to 99 plants / possess 8 oz. or more of MMJ.