OXNARD - MARIJUANA IN THE CITY
In this article we talk about Oxnard and elaborate on Marijuana Issues in the City. We answer the important questions that most Cannabis users need to know, including::
- Where can I get Medical Pot in town?
- How can I get MMJ ID or a Doctor's 420 Evaluation?
- What are the local laws concerning Marijuana?
- How can I become a legal Medical Marijuana patient?
- Where can I find a Cannabis collective in town?
- How can I get a 420 Medical Marijuana Doctor evaluation?
- Is there a nearby place I can get a Cannabis ID card?
- Can I get Marijuana delivered to my home?
- Where is a nearby dispensary with lab tested Marijuana?
- Can I grow weed at home?
- What are the latest laws concerning permits and ordinances?
- How can I get a Doctor's recommendation and growers permit?
- Where can I find a good Medical Marijuana lawyer in the city?
Oxnard is one of the wealthiest communities per capita in the United States of America. Oxnard, not surprisingly is one of America's safest cities too. With a population of about 235,000 people (2016) Oxnard is the 19th most populous city. Oxnard is the largest city in the Ventura County Metropolitan area, which has a population of nearly a million people.
Oxnard is a new city, incorporated in 1903, it's not so much older than a senior citizen. Oxnard's roots as a human settlement go way back. There is evidence of native populations dwelling in the area for thousands of years. The Spanish set up shop only sixty years after Columbus first landed in the Caribbean.
You just can't stop "progress".
Oxnard got its start as a ranching community and later cash crop farmers tilled the fertile soils for a reasonable living. Later on, evil western industry in the form of American Crystal Sugar Co. moved into town to cash in on the abundance of sugar beets. The town morphed with a small smoky industrial scene, then catered to megabuck military apps, aerospace and communications industries. All said and done, Oxnard has evolved into one of the nicer cities.
|OXNARD MMJ LAW - CITY HALL, POLICE AND LOCAL NEWS|
Check with city hall to find out about the latest in Medical Marijuana rulings, guidelines, local permits, etc.
"Contrary to published reports, the City of Oxnard does not permit medical marijuana dispensaries. We regret the confusion these reports may have caused. Ordinance of City of Oxnard Ordinance No. 2756 To view the complete ordinance, click on the link below: An Uncodified Ordinance of the City of Oxnard Prohibiting the Sale, Supply, or Provision of Medical Marijuana within the City - PDF (100 KB) Contact:Development Services(805)385-7925" - City Council - June 2016
County seeks Community input on Medical Marijuana Regulation Ventura County May 17, 2016
Jury begins deliberations in Cottonwood man's murder case Redding Record Searchlight May 25, 2016
Memorial Day Weekend DUI Enforcement Santa Barbara May 28, 2016
|MEDICAL MARIJUANA PROVIDERS, PRODUCTS & SERVICES IN OXNARD|
WeedMaps Finding Deals on Medical Pot in Oxnard, 38 Strains of Indica at your fingertips.