GLENDALE - MARIJUANA IN THE CITY
In this article we include some fun facts, but mostly discuss the important issues relating to Medical Marijuana.
- Where can I get a Medical Doctor's Recommendation and ID in Glendale?
- Where can I find a legal Cannabis Dispensary?
- What are the local laws regarding MMJ?
- Who provides good lab tested weed in town?
- How can I become a legal Medical Marijuana patient?
- Where can I find a Cannabis collective in town?
- How can I get a 420 Medical Marijuana Doctor evaluation?
- Is there a nearby place I can get a Cannabis ID card?
- Can I get Marijuana delivered to my home?
- Where is a nearby dispensary with lab tested Marijuana?
- Can I grow weed at home?
- Where can I find a good Medical Marijuana lawyer in the city?
With a population of about 210,000, Glendale ranks as 23rd largest city. This suburban community is located a stone's' throw from LA at the end of the San Fernando valley. An unique feature of the city is its unusual concentration of immigrants of Armenian descent. A recent census estimates that 35,000 Armenians live in the city.
Did you know? Glendale was selected as the West Coast headquarters of the American Nazi Party, remained open until the early 1980s.
Glendale started out as a Ranch run by a former Spanish army corporal. The Rancho's livestock and farming sustained a small community. In 1860, the oldest standing building in the city, was built. The lands moved from Spanish to American control in the mid 1800's.
In 1884 local residents chose the "Glendale" as the town name. The Pacific Electric Railway brought streetcar service in 1904 marking the transition from town to city. In 1908 Glendale was incorporated.. The city exploded in growth, between 1920 and 1930, the population quadrupled from little more than ten thousand to sixty thousand.
Today, Glendale has the reputation as one of LA's finest neighborhoods with its eye catching mansions, suave architecture and avant garde style..
|MEDICAL MARIJUANA LAW, LEGAL ISSUES & NEWS|
MEDICAL MARIJUANA LAW, LEGAL ISSUES & NEWS
D|R Welch Attorneys at Law P.C.
Marijuana law (criminal, corporate, and tax)
523 W. 6th Street, Suite 716 Los Angeles, CA 90301
The Law Offices of Michele Brooke, Esq.
Cannabusiness Law; Regulatory Compliance; litigation; Family Law
Jacek W. Lentz
Medical marijuana, asset forfeiture, post-conviction relief
1055 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1996 Los Angeles CA 90017
From the City Hall "Marijuana Files"
- Substance Abuse Substance abuse continues to negatively impact health and society as a whole. A recent study indicates that marijuana is the No. 1 substance of abuse in L.A. County.69 Alcohol, heroin and methamphetamine use are cited in 19-22% of cases.
- NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN: It is proposed to amend Titles 9 and 30 of the Glendale Municipal Code, 1995, relating to medical marijuana dispensary, marijuana dispensary, marijuana cultivation, marijuana processing, and delivery of marijuana or medical cannabis products.
- Tax on Marijuana A pilot study for more effective tracking and collection of sales taxes on medical cannabis is underway in the central and northern California districts.
"A pilot study for more effective tracking and collection of sales taxes on medical cannabis is underway in the central and northern California districts. Because current registration
policy allows a “decline to state” to avoid self-incrimination, the precise number of cannabis retailers is unknown. BOE findings are expected by November 2015."
|GLENDALE POLICE - MMJ FILES|
"Recent statistics reveal that 30 percent of drivers in fatal crashes had one or more drugs in their systems. A study of active drivers showed more tested positive for drugs that may impair driving (14 percent) than did for alcohol (7.3 percent). Of the drugs, marijuana was most prevalent, at 7.4 percent, slightly more than alcohol. Everyone should be mindful that if you’re taking medication – whether prescription or over-the-counter – drinking even small amounts of alcohol can greatly intensify impairment effects."
Disclaimer: Before acting on any marijuana related issue under discussed here, it is recommended that the reader confirm the ultimate accuracy of the information provided herein. Check with the City on their official website first to confirm key issues, permits, startups, ordinances and other MMJ matters. If you are involved in a serious marijuana crime or plan to invest in the local Cannabis industry, it is strongly advised that you contact a lawyer that specializes in California Cannabis Law.
|MEDICAL WEED PROVIDERS, PRODUCTS & SERVICES|
Bud Map of Glendale Weed from California NORML
- 12 month Letter of Grower`s Recommendation from a licensed physician.
- 24/7 Online verification of your legal status.
- Medical Marijuana ID CARD.
- Grower's Authorization to cultivate up to 99 plants / possess 8 oz. or more of MMJ.
Best deals and providers in your area - from the industry's leader!
Weird Glendale - Pyramid Mausoleums
Although the most famous pyramids in the world are in Egypt, California surprisingly has its fair share of the triangular shaped structures. But we're not talking about structures such as the Transamerica Pyramid in San Francisco and the Walter Pyramid at Long Beach State University, but instead pyramids meant for their original intention: housing the remains of the dead.
At least eight mausoleums call California home: three in the Mountain View Cemetery in Oakland alone, two in Los Angeles, and one each in Glendale, Santa Barbara, and San Luis Obispo. Each seems to have its own weirdness surrounding it. Read more at Weird California.