CITRUS HEIGHTS - MARIJUANA IN THE CITY
In this article we talk about some interesting facts about the city with a focus on the main issue, Marijuana.
We address the important and frequently asked questions about MMJ:
- Where can I buy good legal weed in town?
- How can I become a legal Medical Marijuana patient?
- Where can I find a Cannabis collective in town?
- How can I get a 420 Medical Marijuana Doctor evaluation?
- Is there a nearby place I can get a Cannabis ID card?
- Can I get Marijuana delivered to my home?
- Where is a nearby dispensary with lab tested Marijuana?
- Can I grow weed at home?
- What are the latest laws concerning permits and ordinances?
- How can I get a Doctor's recommendation and growers permit?
- Where can I find a good Medical Marijuana lawyer in the city?
About CITRUS HEIGHTS
With a population of about 85,000 (2016 est.), Citrus Heights is the 90th largest city in California.
In 1970 the population was only about 20,000, but by 1980, the town reached today's population levels of 85k.The city of Citrus Heights was incorporated in 1997.
The area that would become Citrus Heights changed hands several times - from Native to Spanish, Mexican and finally Anglo - during the 19th century. The area was rural with farms dotting the landscape before the arrival of the Central Pacific Railroad in 1864. Now connected with the outside world, more settlers moved in and a real community was born. In 1910, rich developers, Trainor & Desmond, bought up much of the land round Citrus Heights and subdivided it into lots for sale. Trainor & Desmond decided to change the local name from dry Sylvan to charming Citrus Heights, as it sounded more pleasing and marketable.
Aerospace Museum of California and Marshall Gold Discovery State Historical Park are some of the top 20 science attractions in Citrus Heights. When you’re planning your trip to Citrus Heights, make a point to stop and learn some new mathematical, scientific things at Leland Stanford Mansion State Historical Park or Place.
The Historic Cary House Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Northern California wine country and directly on the way to Lake Tahoe. The always original Historic Cary House Hotel is a calm and quiet sanctuary among the Sierra foothills. Our historic, smoke-free location, with spectacular period pieces..
This bar is a real DIVE! Step off the streets of Sacramento and into the tranquil ambiance of Dive Bar. In direct contrast to its name, Dive Bar is a haven of cool and class in the middle of one of the nation's most eclectic cities. Dive Bar's approachability and charm are dedicated to vintage good times.
The Latest Cannabis Ordinances, MMJ Permits, Marijuana Zoning, Meetings and News
Health and Safety Code section 11362.5 , the Compassionate Use Act of 1996 (“CUA”),
adopted by the voters in the State of California, authorizes a limited defense to criminal charges for the use, possession or cultivation of marijuana for medical purposes when a qualified patient has a doctor's recommendation for the use of marijuana....
RECOMMENDATION - Adopt Ordinance No. 2016-001 An Ordinance of the City of Citrus Heights Amending Section 106.24.030, Section 106.26.030, And Section 106.80.020 of Chapter 106, Zoning, of the Citrus Heights Municipal Code.
Council of the City of Citrus Heights, California, Supporting Assembly Bill 266 – “Medical
Marijuana” Citrus Heights City Council Minutes Regular Meeting of April 9, 2015
Police Chief Boyd provided an overview of Assembly Bill 266 which attempts to regulate current law, the Compassionate Use Act from 1996. He mentioned the following points of AB 266:
1) safeguards the rights of cities and counties to decide whether to regulate or prohibit medical marijuana distribution and cultivation, allows states to issue conditional licenses only and allowing local government to issue the actual license to operate;
2) protects public safety by establishing security measures and inventorying procedures for transport to prevent diversion for nonmedical purposes; and
3) establishes uniform health and safety standards, to include quality assurance standards overseen by the Department of Consumer Affairs and enforced by local code enforcement officers. He stated the Police Department recommends the City Council adopt a resolution
supporting AB 266.
|MARIJUANA LEGAL ISSUES IN CITRUS HEIGHTS|
MMJ collective formation, Drug DUI, MMJ Defense. Staff speaks Spanish.
Address: PO Box 4997 El Dorado Hills CA 95762
Criminal law drugs, firearms; cannabis collective formation, management and compliance.
Also speaks Vietnamese!
917 G St Suite 202 Sacramento, CA 95814
David W. Dratman, Attorney at Law
1007 7th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
Important Advisory and Disclaimer: Before acting on any marijuana related issue under discussed here or otherwise, it is strongly recommended that the reader confirm the ultimate accuracy of their information source. In many cases, your City Hall official website provides the important information most people want, permits, startups, ordinances and other MMJ matters. If you are involved in a serious matter that involves marijuana; criminal, or business; we advise you to contact a lawyer that specializes in California Cannabis Law and move forward intelligently..
|CITRUS HEIGHTS CITY POLICE - THE MARIJUANA FILES|
|MEDICAL WEED PRODUCTS & SERVICES|